Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Salmon with Crispy Shallots and Dilled Cream
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large shallot, thinly sliced crosswise (about 1/4 cup)
- 6 1/3-inch-thick baguette slices, cut on diagonal, or 6 water crackers
- 1 1/2 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon, halved lengthwise
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?