Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Salmon and Pancetta Crostini
- 12 slices of French (baguette)bread
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 6 slices of pancetta
- ¾ cup créme fraîche or sour cream
- 2 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 3 tbsp capers, rinsed
- 1 tsp fresh lemon zest
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 7 oz (200g) smoked salmon, cut into strips
- 12 whole chives, snipped into 1in (2.5cm) lengths to garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 199kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 10g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (17%)|
|Cholesterol 15mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|