Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Salmon and Leek Scramble with Meyer Lemon Crème Fraîche
- 1 cup crème fraîche or sour cream
- 2 teaspoons grated Meyer lemon peel or regular lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 large eggs
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 1/4 cups thinly sliced leeks (about 1 1/2 leeks)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 slices smoked salmon (about 8 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?