Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Salmon and Dill Hash with Fried EggsSmoked Salmon & Dill Hash with Fried EggsVariation:Sephardic Jewish Hash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (plus more for frying the eggs)
- 2 pounds russet potatoes (about 4 medium), peeled and cut into 1-inch uniform cubes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (from a lemon)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 4 eggs
- 8 ounces smoked salmon
- cup crme fraiche (optional)
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?