Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Salmon and Bagel Breakfast Casserole Recipe
- Butter , for coating the baking dish
- 8 ounces cold cream cheese
- 1 pound everything bagels (about 4 to 5 bagels), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives (from about 1 bunch)
- 8 large eggs
- 3 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ounces sliced smoked salmon , cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons capers , coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?