Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Salmon With Creamy Cucumber Salad
- 2 bunches watercress, stems removed
- 1 pound thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons coarse-grain mustard
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 hothouse (seedless) cucumber or 1 regular cucumber, quartered lengthwise and thickly sliced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges (optional)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?