Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Salmon Tarama with Pita Chips
- 2 2/3 cups 3/4-inch cubes crustless country-style bread
- 1 cup whole milk
- 6 ounces thinly sliced salmon
- 1/3 cup chopped shallots
- 3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves
- 5 tablespoons olive oil plus more for frying pita
- 1/2 cup tarama (pale orange carp roe)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill plus more for garnish
- 4 7- to 8-inch pita breads, each cut into 8 triangles
- 1 2-ounce jar salmon caviar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?