Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Salmon Spread
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup heavy or whipping cream
- 1 scallion (green onion, white part and 3 inches green), thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Dash Tabasco sauce
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, gently shredded
- 2 tablespoons red salmon caviar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 75kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (19%)|
|Cholesterol 34mg (11%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|