Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Salmon Quesadillas
- Cooking spray
- 8 small whole wheat tortillas (fajita size)
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese with chive and onion
- 8 ounces smoked salmon, thinly sliced (or smoked salmon fillets broken up into ½-inch pieces)
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 4 tablespoons drained capers
- 4 tablespoons diced red onion
- Lemon wedges for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 415kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 21g (32%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (49%)|
|Cholesterol 54mg (18%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|