Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Salmon Pasta
- 8 ounces spaghetti (or other) pasta
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped shallots (can substitute onions)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup dry white wine (can substitute pasta cooking water with a Tbsp of lemon juice)
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp lemon zest (divided into 1 Tbsp and 1 Tbsp)
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley or dill
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, cut into bite sized pieces
- Fresh ground black pepper
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?