Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Salmon Mousse
- 1 can (7½ oz/213 g) sockeye salmon
- 1 package (¼ oz/7 g) unflavored gelatin
- ½ tsp (2 mL) grated lemon zest
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) salt
- 1½ cup (375 mL) light sour cream
- 4 oz (125 g) smoked salmon, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) minced green onions
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) finely chopped fresh dill
- Hot pepper sauce
- Dill sprigs and lemon zest for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 119kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (22%)|
|Cholesterol 34mg (11%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|