Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Salmon Hash
- 2 Tbsp grapeseed or olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and diced into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 ounces hot-smoked salmon, broken into flakes
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp chopped chives or green onion greens
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges and extra sour cream for serving
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?