Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 ounces washed baby spinach
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 stick butter
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 whole English muffins
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 pound sliced smoked salmon
- Dill for garnish (optional)
- Directions1. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add olive oil, then spinach. Season with salt and pepper and cook the spinach, stirring with tongs, until it has completely wilted - about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?