Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs
- 6 eggs
- 1 ounce smoked salmon, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed, for garnish
- 1 pinch paprika, for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|