Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Salmon, Crme Frache, and Caviar Potato Skins Recipe
- 8 (3-inch-long) russet potatoes (about 2 1/4 pounds), scrubbed and thoroughly dried
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick), melted
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 to 6 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 3 tablespoons crme frache or sour cream
- 4 teaspoons caviar
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?