Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Salmon Cheesecake
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fine dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 28 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 egg
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 pound smoked salmon, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.8g|
|Saturated Fat 19.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|