Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Lake Trout with Sauteed Peppers
- 4 sweet green frying peppers
- 8 small yellow hot peppers
- Olive oil
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 4 smoked trout, preferably boned with head and tail intact (6 to 8 ounces each)
- 2 to 3 lemons, halved
- Freshly grated horseradish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 558kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 41g (64%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (41%)|
|Cholesterol 109mg (36%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|