Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Haddock and Herb Fishcakes
- 10 oz (300g) smoked haddock fillet (finnan haddie), skinned
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 2 scallions, white and green parts, minced
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Grated zest and juice of ½ lemon
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ¾ cup dried bread crumbs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 352kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 22g (34%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 75mg (25%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|