Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Haddock Soup
- 10 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 20 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 whole dried bay leaves
- 12 whole black peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 large leeks, white and pale green parts only, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 2 cups total)
- 1 large fennel bulb, cut into medium dice (about 2 cups total)
- 2 quarts heavy cream
- 1 pound smoked haddock, flaked (about 2 cups total)*
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 10- by 10-inch square of cheesecloth, kitchen string
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?