Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Haddock Chowder
- 2 boneless smoked haddock fillets (about 18 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 leek (white and pale-green parts only), minced
- 1 celery stalk, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/3" cubes
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?