Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Fish Platter with honey-mustard Dill Sauce and Cucumber-Coriander Yogurt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup hot honey mustard
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 1/4 cups plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1 cup finely chopped unpeeled English hothouse cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds, coarsely cracked
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 1/4 pounds assorted sliced smoked fish (such as peppered mackerel, salmon pastrami, sturgeon, black cod, and trout)
- Lemon slices
- Fresh dill and parsley sprigs
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?