Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Fish Platter with Mustard-Caper Sauce and Fennel-Cucumber Salad
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard (such as Gulden's)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons drained capers
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 2 fennel bulbs, trimmed (fronds reserved), quartered, cored, thinly sliced crosswise (about 2 cups)
- 4 medium Persian or Japanese cucumbers, thinly sliced on diagonal (about 2 cups)
- Butter Lettuce
- 1 pound assorted smoked fish (such as salmon, trout, whitefish, sturgeon, and black cod)
- Caper berries
- Lemon wedges
- Hard-boiled eggs, peeled, sliced (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?