Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Fish Fritters with Beet Vinaigrette
- 2 medium red beets (about 8 ounces total)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Sherry vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 12-ounce skinless cod or pike fillet
- 5 tablespoons (or more) vegetable oil, divided
- 8 ounces smoked whitefish, skin and bones removed, flaked
- 3 large eggs, beaten to blend
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 1 piece matzo, finely crushed (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill plus more for serving
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?