Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Fish Dip
- 2 cups flaked smoked whitefish
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 1 pinch Old Bay ™ Seasoning
- 4 drops hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 3 drops Worcestershire sauce, or to taste
- 3 drops liquid smoke flavoring (optional)
- cracked black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|