Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Fish Crostini
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 7 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 large green or purple basil leaves, thinly sliced, plus small leaves for garnish
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bunch spring onions or scallions, trimmed
- 8 1/4"-thick slices country-style rye bread
- 8 ounces fresh farmer cheese (about 1 cup), fromage blanc, or cream cheese
- 8 ounces smoked fish, preferably sablefish, deboned, flaked into 1" pieces (about 1 3/4 cups) or thinly sliced if using salmon
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced assorted cucumbers (such as kirby and Persian)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?