Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Eel, Bacon, and Mashed Potatoes
- 1 reasonably large whole smoked eel
- 4¼ to 4½ pounds floury potatoes, such as Idaho russets, peeled and halved
- Sea salt
- 2½ cups milk
- 1½ sticks (12 tablespoons) unsalted butter plus an extra knob
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 thick rashers (slices) of smoked streaky bacon
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1581kcal (79%)|
|Total Fat 94g (145%)|
|Saturated Fat 45g (223%)|
|Cholesterol 455mg (152%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 121g|
|Dietary Fiber 14g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|