Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Duck and Pluot Salad
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallot
- 1 tablespoon chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon wasabi powder (horseradish powder)*
- 1/3 cup peanut oil or vegetable oil
- 6 ounces frisée, torn (about 2 heads)
- 1/2 cup chopped salted roasted peanuts, divided
- 3/4 pound Pluots (about 3 large or 5 small), halved, pitted, thinly sliced
- 3/4 pound smoked duck breast, sliced
- 5 large Thai basil sprigs or 3 regular basil sprigs, leaves torn, stems discarded
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Special Equipment Mini Processor
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?