Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Chipotle Tomato Basil Soup
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 large cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes (such as Hunt's®)
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 cup tomato and clam juice cocktail
- 3/4 cup bottled bloody mary mix (such as Zing Zang®)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 3 dashes chipotle-flavored hot sauce (such as Tabasco® Chipotle Pepper Sauce), or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup half-and-half
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.9g|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|