Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Chili Sauce
- 1 cup (250 mL) rice vinegar
- 1 cup (250 mL) cider vinegar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) ground cloves
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground allspice
- 1 onion, cut into quarters
- 10 cloves garlic
- 1 cup (250 mL) lightly packed brown sugar
- 1½ cups (375 mL) Homemade Ketchup or store-bought
- 1 can (7 oz/215 g) chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, drained
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Worcestershire sauce
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 68kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|