Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Chile Mussels Recipe
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 poblano or New Mexico green chile, seeded and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup diced white onion
- 2 to 3 tablespoons garlic, coarsely minced
- 1 tablespoon chipotle seasoning
- 1 to 2 tablespoons smoked paprika (mild or hot)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 to 3 1/2 pounds black or green lipped mussels, rinsed and de-bearded
- 2 to 3 tablespoons capers (optional)
- 2 ounces Pernod or Ouzo
- 2 cups dry but fruity white wine
- 3/4 cup fish or chicken stock or water
- 4 ounces small cherry or pear
- , halved (about 10 tomatoes)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon or lime
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 5 tablespoons butter, cut in small pieces
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?