Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Chicken Caesar Salad with Maille® Dijon Originale Mustard
- 3 slices white bread, crusts removed
- 1 teaspoon sunflower oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup anchovy fillets, drained
- 1 teaspoon Maille® Dijon Originale mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 smoked chicken breasts, sliced
- 2 small heads romaine lettuce, roughly torn
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 44.9g|
|Saturated Fat 11.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|