Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Cheese and Sausage Lasagna
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound Italian sweet sausages, casings removed
- 2 ounces sliced prosciutto, chopped
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 28-ounce can Italian-style tomatoes in juice, drained (juice reserved), tomatoes chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 12 10x2-inch lasagna noodles
- 1 15-ounce container whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 2 cups (packed) coarsely grated smoked mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 large egg
- Olive oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?