Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Barbecue Baby Back Ribs Recipe
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 3 (2- to 3-pound) racks baby back pork ribs
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups apple wood chips, plus more as needed
- 8 quarts lump charcoal, plus more as needed
- 2 cups
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?