Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked-Chili-Rubbed Goat Shoulder
- 4 fresh long red chilies, such as Anaheim or Hungarian Wax, chopped
- 2 fresh Thai bird chilies, chopped
- 3 inches fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 8 garlic cloves, crushed and peeled
- 1 bunch of flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil (the best you can afford)
- 1 bone-in goat shoulder (about 5 pounds)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?