Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked-Cheddar-Stuffed Chicken with Green Apple Slaw
- 1/2 cup coarsely grated smoked cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves with skin and tenderloin attached
- 1/4 cup Scotch whisky
- 2 tablespoons (packed) golden brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Scotch whisky
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage
- 1 very large Granny Smith apple, halved, cored, cut into matchstick-size strips (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cup paper-thin slices red onion
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?