Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoke-Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 4 large sweet potatoes (6 to 8 ounces each)
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) salted butter, melted
- Coarse salt (kosher or sea) and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, for serving
- 1½ cups wood chips or chunks (preferably maple or apple), soaked for 1 hour in water to cover, then drained
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 133kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (18%)|
|Cholesterol 15mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|