Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoke-Roasted Apples with Japanese Sweet Bean Paste
- 4 firm sweet-tart apples, such as Fujis
- 2 tablespoons azuki bean paste
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese (I use whipped cream cheese)
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups applewood chips or chunks, soaked for 1 hour in water to cover, then drained; grilling rings or aluminum foil rings for the apples
- The apples can be stuffed and refrigerated several hours ahead. They taste best hot off the grill.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?