Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoke-Baked Barbecue Chile Pie
- 1 frozen prepared deep-dish pie crust
- 8 ounces fire-roasted mild Hatch or other chile peppers, seeded and sliced into strips of varying size (see Note)
- 8 ounces shredded cheddarMonterey Jack cheese blend
- 1/4 cup chopped Texas sweet or Vidalia onions
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup wood chips, soaked in water and drained, or 1/2 cup dry wood chips for a gas grill
- 8 ounces hickory- or maple-smoked bacon, cooked until crisp and chopped
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?