Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smashed Rutabagas with Ginger-Roasted Pears
- 4 pounds rutabagas, peeled, cut into 3/4- to 1-inch cubes
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 firm Anjou pears (about 1 3/4 pounds), peeled, cored, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- Coarse kosher salt
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?