Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smashed Chickpea Greek Salad Sandwich
- 1 (16 oz) can chickpeas or garbanzo beans (I used Bush's Beans)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt (I used Chobani)
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced kalamata olives, pits removed
- 1/4 cup diced cucumber
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Whole wheat bread slices, for sandwich
- Spinach leaves, for sandwich
- Grape tomatoes or tomato slices, for sandwich
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?