Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 celeriac (celery root), peeled
- Olive oil
- 1 handful of fresh thyme, leaves picked
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3-4 tablespoons water or stock
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 164kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 11g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|