Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smashed Baby Red Potatoes with Ancho Chiles and Dry Jack Cheese
- 2 dried ancho chiles,* stemmed, halved, seeded
- 3 pounds baby red potatoes (about 1 1/2 inches in diameter)
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup grated dry Jack cheese or 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese and 1/3 cup grated sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?