Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Small Kitchen, Gluten-Free: Fried Calamari with Dill Tartar SauceFried Calamari with Dill Tartar Sauce Dill Tartar Sauce
- 1/4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/4 cup millet flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 pound squid (calamari), sliced into rings
- 2-3 cups vegetable oil
- Dill Tartar Sauce (recipe follows)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped dill pickle
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped shallot or onion
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?