Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Small-Batch All-Purpose Buttery Pastry Dough
- 1½ cups (375 mL) all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) salt
- ½ cup (125 mL) cold butter, cut into small pieces
- 3 to 5 tbsp (45 to 75 mL) ice water
- 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate, greased
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 199kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 12g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (37%)|
|Cholesterol 31mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|