Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-roasted spiced pork loin with black-eyed beans & tomatoes
- 2 kg higher-welfare rib-end loin of pork, skin on, French-trimmed
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 5 teaspoons smoked paprika
- juice of 1 lemon
- olive oil
- 3 red onions, finely sliced
- 6-8 fresh red, yellow and green chillies
- 120 g small whole iberico chorizo sausages, thickly sliced
- 6 bay leaves
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 3 x 400 g good-quality tinned plum tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 handfuls fresh ripe tomatoes, halved
- 4 x 410 g tinned black-eyed beans, drained
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 handful fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- red wine vinegar
- soured cream, to serve
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?