Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-roasted rhubarb with ginger ice cream
- 800g best-quality rhubarb , sliced into thumb-size chunks
- 100ml dessert wine (optional)
- 300g caster sugar
- 2 oranges , zest removed in large strips
- 200g stem ginger , very finely chopped, plus a few tsp of syrup
- 250ml full-fat milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 85g caster sugar
- 300ml double cream
- shortbread rounds (optional), to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?