Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-roasted pork shoulder with spiced apple relish
- 3-3.5kg boned and rolled pork shoulder, skin deeply scored
- olive oil
- 300ml dry cider
- 4 cooking apples , peeled, cored and cut into chunks
- 3 tbsp golden caster sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- tsp crushed dried chillies
- crusty bread rolls or baguettes, to serve
- wild rocket , to serve
- 2 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- 1 tsp crushed dried chillies
- 3 tsp sea salt
- 4 garlic cloves , crushed
- 1 lemon , zested and juiced
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?