Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-roasted pork shoulder with leeks, apricots & thyme
- 2.5kg/5lb 8oz piece boned and rolled pork shoulder - free-range or rare breed is best
- 1 celery stick, cut into chunks
- 1 onion , thickly sliced
- 1 carrot , thickly sliced
- 150ml white wine or medium-dry cider
- 500ml strong-flavoured chicken or pork stock
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tbsp butter
- 25g butter
- 2 leeks , cleaned well and shredded
- 85g chopped dried apricots , soaked for 2 hrs in boiling water to cover, then drained
- 1 tsp chopped thyme leaves
- 140g fresh coarse breadcrumbs
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?