Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-roasted jerk pork with winter greens & rice
- olive oil
- 1kg pork shoulder , cut into large chunks
- 2 onions , sliced
- 2 tbsp Jamaican jerk seasoning or paste
- 1 x 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove , finely sliced
- 1 red chilli , deseeded and finely sliced
- 300g spring greens or kale, shredded
- steamed basmati rice , to serve (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?