Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-roast shoulder of lamb with green sauce
- 1 large whole shoulder of lamb , bone in (approx 1.8kg)
- 20 garlic cloves , peeled
- handful mint leaves, blanched and chopped
- handful tarragon leaves, blanched and chopped
- handful flat-leaf parsley leaves, blanched and chopped
- 2 tbsp capers , rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp salted anchovies , rinsed and drained
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves
- 250ml olive oil
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?